Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pecan Crusted Salmon

Tonight I felt like cooking. I decided to give the pecan crusted salmon recipe a try again. The last time I made it I think I overcooked it because it was really dry, but tonight it was perfection. Even my salmon hating child loved this one. I asked her what she thought and she said, "I really like it and I don't even like salmon". Bonus!

Pecan Crusted Salmon

Mix together in a small bowl:
3 T dijon mustard
3 T melted butter
5 teaspoons honey
In a food processor finely chop:
1 lg piece of bread
3/4 C pecans
3 tsp fresh parsley

Spread the honey mustard over a large fillet that is on a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the coating on top and bake in a preheated 400 degree over for about 30 minutes. It depends on how thick your fillet is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...