Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups 2!

Back in March I was experimenting with raw foods and made my first attempt at raw chocolate peanut butter cups. They were all right but I wasn't completely satisfied with the chocolate part. It didn't set up as well as I wanted it to and well, I thought I should try again.

Yesterday I was experimenting some more and made a chocolate syrup that I really liked and when I put it in the fridge it set up completely. Hooray! So today I made these and they are pretty dang good.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Chocolate syrup-
1 C melted cacao butter
1/4 C cocoa powder
1/8 tsp salt
3 T agave nectar

Combine all ingredients well with a whisk.
To make cups- put a little of the syrup in a the bottom of 8-10 mini muffin cups. Put in fridge or freezer to set, but not completely. Add a small scoop of all natural peanut butter on the chocolate and then pour more syrup on to cover the peanut butter. Let set in fridge or freezer again and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...