Monday, June 20, 2011

Bacon-y Bok Choy


Our garden is going CRAZY! I had 6 bok choy that needed to be eaten. I found homes for a few and today did a little experimenting. Some yummy experimenting actually. Here is what I did:

Bacon-y Bok Choy

1 head bok choy
1/3 lb bacon, chopped
4 large mushrooms, sliced
1/2 onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic, minced (unless you like more!)
salt to taste

Saute the bacon, mushrooms, onions, and garlic until they are cooked. Add the bok choy and cook until it is limp. Salt to taste. SO YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Barrett said...

I tried bacon bok choy today, it was so good! Totally reminds me of Chinese stir-fry. I added peas into this dish, and we love it! Next time I'm gonna try bacon with cabbages, we have so many fresh cabbages from the garden. Hopefully it will be as good as bok choy. Thank you supermom :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...