Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Oatmeal

O.K.!!! This was so yummy I wanted a second serving even though my stomach was full. One thing is for sure- Oatmeal fills your belly. I made two servings and shared with Matt. I want to make it for my oatmeal hating daughter and see if she would like it, because she LOVES cheesecake. You have got to try this one!



Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Oatmeal

1/2 C rolled oats
1/2 C water
1/2 C skim milk
pinch of salt
1/2 banana
1 tsp vanilla
1 T wheat germ
1 tsp agave, heaping
1 T cream cheese, heaping
1/4-1/2 C strawberries

In saucepan cook oats, milk, water, and salt. When it simmers add banana stirring until it breaks down and gets thick. Take off heat and add vanilla, 1/2 strawberries, agave, wheat germ and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted in. Top with remaining strawberries and enjoy! Serves 1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...