Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fudge Babies Baby!

I survived the holidays! I didn't post anything new because we had all our usual fare. Today I decided to try another raw recipe that has been sitting in my stack of recipes to try. I wish I could remember where this one came from because I would love to kiss the person who posted it. These seriously taste like little brownie bites. So good and good for you! Unless you eat the entire batch and than that is probably not good for you.


Fudge Babies

(Serves… depends on how good bad non-existent your self-control is)

I rolled these into balls, but if you want true brownies, simply shape the dough into bars instead.

Ingredients:

  • 1 c walnuts (120 grams)
  • 1 and 1/3 cups pitted dates (230 grams)I use medjool dates.
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder, depending on how chocolatey you want the balls to be (I used 4T extra dark)

Directions:

1. Chop/blend all the ingredients, using a food processor, Magic Bullet, etc.

2. Roll into cutey-pie little balls. (Use plastic wrap if you need to.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just made these for lunch. So good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...