Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chocolate Ice Cream- the healthier way


This is so incredibly good. I just made it up because I wanted something sweet but not with refined sugars. The kids inhaled it!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

1 C cashews
2 C almond milk
abt 1/2 C agave nectar
3 T cocoa powder
2 T Adam's all natural peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla or 1/2 a vanilla bean

In a blender combine the cashews and only 1 c up the milk until smooth. Add the remaining milk, agave, cocoa, peanut butter and vanilla and blend well. Process in an ice cream maker and then enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have made this dish a couple of times, and we LOVE it! I don't have an ice cream maker, so I add an extra cup of milk for a rich chocolate smoothie.

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful recipes... my tummy and I love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...