Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TWD: French Pear Tart



Today's adventure with Dorie was the French Pear Tart. Just in the description at the beginning of the recipe she had me wishing that I could take a trip to France and explore the cuisine. This tart was easy to put together and my husband said was the best Dorie recipe we have tried so far.

We tried it at room temperature and think that it would be even better cold.
I especially was grateful that it called for canned pears and not fresh because money is a bit tight around here and I wanted to do the recipe but not have to spend anything to do it. So this was perfect. The almond cream was divine and now I am wondering what other fruit would work with this as a base. Thanks Dorie! I loved it!
This recipe was brought to you from Dorie herself. To enjoy the bliss yourself go here and try it out.

4 comments:

chocolatechic said...

Beautiful tart.

Anonymous said...

This was a very yummy recipe. Yours looks great!

TeaLady said...

Nice tart. Looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

That is the most awesome weight lose fork ever!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...