Monday, January 19, 2009

Banana Sour Cream Pancakes

I got this recipe from my blog surfing and think it is a Barefoot Contessa recipe. I made it this morning and absolutely LOVED them. I ate two of them and it filled me up. Pretty good stuff!!!

Banana Sour Cream Pancakes

1 1/2 C flour- I use white and wheat
3 T sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c sour cream
3/4 c plus 1 T milk (I had to put quite a bit more milk in it though for the consistency I like)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas diced

Mix the sour cream, milk, eggs and vanilla. Add in the flour, sugar, soda and salt just until combined. On a hot griddle ladle the pancake batter and arrange pieces of banana on top. Flip when bubbles on top start appear. Cook until browned on that side and then enjoy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...