Monday, October 6, 2008

Black Forest Pancakes

My mom posted these on her blog a little while back and I have been waiting for Pancake Monday to try them. My review would be: THEY ARE AMAZING!!! If you are okay with chocolate, cherries and cool whip for breakfast than this is the breakfast for you. Super yummy and actually very filling. She said my dad put peanut butter on his- which I will have to try next time I make them.

Black Forest Pancakes
1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP cocoa
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate milk
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 TBSP butter, melted

Mix dry ingredients. Make well in center.Combine chocolate milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter.Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.Cook pancakes on hot griddle as usual.Top pancakes with warmed cherry pie filling and cold whipped topping and enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...