Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins


It's muffin Wednesday again and this one is so good. Even my pickiest eater loved it. But once again I just have to tease you with the picture and my description because it is copyrighted. This one comes from Jessica Seinfelds book- this is recipe #2 that we have tried- and it did not fail to please. Could be because of the 1 c of brown sugar in them, but I digress!
The combination of peanut butter, banana, and carrot puree is amazing. They are moist and filling- which might be from them using only 100% whole wheat. They wouldn't win a contest for best pictured muffin, but don't let looks deceive.
I wonder...if you really want the recipe either buy her book or call me and I will dictate it over the phone for you. That isn't infringing, is it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...