Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chocolate Reese's Blossoms

I was talking to one of my many sisters on the phone while I was making these and she asked if I spent all day in the kitchen and how I had time to post so many times on so many blogs. Well, I guess you find time for what you love and blogging is an outlet for me. Not to mention making yummy things and stuffing my face with them! It's all about priorities! LOL
Don't these pictures make you drool?
Chocolate Reese’s Blossoms
¾ C sugar
8 T butter, cut in pieces
1 egg
2 T milk
½ C creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 ¾ C Flour (once again- I use 1/2 white/1/2 wheat)
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 C mini chocolate chips- regular works fine too!
36 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla, egg, and milk until combined. Add dry ingredients until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll dough into 36 one inch balls. Bake 2 inches apart for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
After taking cookies from oven immediately press one peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie. Enjoy, but use caution- these are highly addictive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...