Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pasta with creamy pumpkin sauce

If you love pumpkin as much as I do this will be a wonderful adventure for your taste buds. You get true pumpkin flavor mixed in with amazing things like butter and cream cheese (I once said cream cheese was magical and I still mean it!). My picky eater gave me a thumbs down but still ate it. Honestly, I don't really care if he liked it or not. I will make it again and again for myself! :)

PASTA WITH CREAMY PUMPKIN SAUCE
1 pkg. (16 oz.) pasta, uncooked
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
1/2 cup milk
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. ground chili powder
Ground nutmeg to taste

COOK pasta as directed on package. MEANWHILE, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter and milk in large saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently. Add pumpkin and spices; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. ADD pasta; toss lightly. Serve topped with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! This sounds great. I have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

TCallihan said...

I have to tell you this........ROTFL Lydia calls that kind of pasta..... boobie pasta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...