Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nutella Brownies

The virtues of these brownies far outway the fact that they are pretty expensive to make. The taste that the Nutella gives them is pure bliss. The top is all crinkly, like every good brownie should be, with a fudgey center. I am wondering if there is any place I can buy Nutella in bulk now, just so I can make these again and again!

Nutella Brownies
Ingredients:
½ cup flour
¼ tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 cup Nutella
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
Directions:Preheat oven to 325F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.Sift together flour and salt; set aside.Beat eggs, Nutella, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Alternately add butter and flour mixture, beating until well incorporated. Spread into prepared pan.Bake at 325F for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack. Makes 16 brownies

2 comments:

TCallihan said...

If you have a Cost Plus World Market up there, they have their own brand of Nutella that is cheap and taste identical!

Maria said...

I buy my Nutella at Costco! It is cheap and you get the big jars! I have some at home right now. I can't wait to try these brownies! They look so gooey and delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...