Friday, July 18, 2008

Chicken Parmesan Salad with Olive Garden dressing

I am not a big fan of salads. Maybe it is the mental image that if I eat salads I am on a diet and therefore starving myself. But, besides the chicken fajita salad, this salad never makes me feel this way. The star of this salad is the Olive Garden copy cat dressing. It is as close as it gets- I know because me and my SIL compared the two. Simple salad, amazing dressing!

Chicken Parmesan salad

Chicken- as much as you like
Lettuce- several cups
Parmesan cheese- abt 1 Tablespoon


Olive Garden dressing
½ C Mayo
2 T Romano cheese
1/3 C vinegar
¼ tsp garlic salt
1 tsp Olive oil
½ tsp Italian seasoning
2 T corn syrup
½ tsp parsley
2 T parmesan cheese
1 T lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
Blend all ingredients together and store in the fridge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...