Friday, September 28, 2012

Homemade Fruit snacks

I wanted to try something from my pinterest pins today so I chose homemade fruit snacks. These were SUPER easy and fast. I had to go and buy a mold for them. I just found an ice cube tray that makes small things about the size of the tip of your finger. Perfect for fruit snacks. However, unless jello has actual fruit in it than these contain no fruit. :)

Homemade Fruit Snacks

1(3 oz) pkg jello
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/3 C water

In a saucepan pour the jello and gelatin over the water and heat until it has completely dissolved. Pour into molds and let sit for 20-30 minutes to set. Then take out of the molds and enjoy. Simple and yummy!

Here is a picture of the molds I used. Next time I think i will only fill them half full so they set quicker. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Jennifer McGovern, and I'm working with Laurie Constantino on a contact list of Alaskan Food bloggers. I enjoy your blog, and we'd love to include you! We have the intention of creating a Alaskan community of food lovers. Would you be willing to be a part of our database? I'd just need your email and/or phone number. We'd like to eventually have a food party and get everyone together. Thank you so much!! Your site is listed on Laurie's website under Alaska Blogs (www.laurieconstantino.com). If you're interetested, please email me or message me back. My email is tedjenmcgovern(at)msn(dot)com. Thanks for your time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...