Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Strawberry Delight

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I have posted new recipes. I have been eating and feeding my family- I promise. But I haven't been doing anything new that was note worthy. There was this one curried lentils with rice that I just can't post. I just can't.
So here is a new one and a good one. I made this for our RS birthday dinner at the church last night.



Strawberry Delight

1 white cake mix
8 oz cream cheese
2 C powdered sugar
2 C whipping cream
1 pkg strawberry Danish Dessert
2 C sliced strawberry

Prepare cake mix as directed. Bake in greased and floured 11x17 in baking sheet at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
Prepare Danish Dessert as directed. Let cool. Stir in strawberries. Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Pour Danish Dessert over top. Refrigerate. Serves 15.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...